To place a single order for the same Business Card design with different names or contact information, use the Versions section in the pricing calculator. For example, if you would like to order the same design for 4 different people, type “4” under Versions. When you choose “place order,” you will be able to upload 4 files. Up to 4 versions can be uploaded in a single PDF, which means only 1 proof would be necessary.
The most common order options are 3.5″ x 2″ on 14 Pt. Gloss Cover stock. Often, Business Cards are printed full color on both sides (4/4) and are coated UV 2 Sides.
- For lower quantities and additional stock choices, please check out our 4-Color Digital Business Cards.
- For orders with 1 or 2 color printing, including Pantone colors, please check out our 1 & 2 Color Business Cards.
- If you want plastic or magnetic Business Cards, please check out our Digital Plastic and Digital Magnets.
Business Cards are a time-honored way for people to swap contact information and provide a quick visual impression to the recipient. Their size makes it easy to keep them with you at all times, so you never lose an opportunity to make a valuable new contact. Consider adding a coupon or other promotion to the back of your card to help your new contact become your new customer.
In this ever more digital age, Business Cards still play a vital role. Whether providing information that the recipient enters manually into their contact list, that they scan into a digital device, or that they digitize directly from a QR Code on your card, Business Cards are as important as ever.
They are also commonly left in public places as part of marketing campaigns.
Our standard sizes, listed below, are the most popular in the industry:
Any Trim Size
You can order custom sizes by using the “Any Trim Size (Edit Below)” option in the pricing calculator. First select the standard size option which is larger in both dimensions (height and width) than your desired custom size. In the “Any Trim Size (Edit Below)” box on the pricing calculator (shown below), type in your desired dimensions. Please remember if you are ordering “Any Trim Size” for a product that is folded, “Any Trim Size” dimensions are for the product before it is folded.
Be mindful of the custom trim when submitting a file to prevent any part of your design from being trimmed away. It’s extra important to look at a proof when ordering custom trim.
14pt Uncoated Cover
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from thick index cards, though the finish is much higher quality.
- This is a very versatile stock. The uncoated finish is good when you don’t want a slick and shiny look, while the firm 14 Pt. stock folds precisely.
14pt Gloss Cover
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from presentation folders.
- This thick and stiff stock is coated on both sides with a glossy finish.
18 Pt C1S Gloss Cover
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from heavy bookmarks or other products printed on a semi-rigid card stock.
- This is our thickest stock and comes with a gloss coating on one side. Because of its thickness, it is not ideal for folding unless scored first.
- Note:C1S stock tends to dry slower than C2S. If you are placing a rush job, we recommend ordering C2S stock.
16 Pt C2S Gloss Cover
You may be familiar with this type of stock from heavy bookmarks or other products printed on a semi-rigid card stock.
This is our thickest stock and comes with a gloss coating on both sides. Because of its thickness, it is not ideal for folding unless scored first.
100# White Linen Cover
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from business cards or notecards with a subtle, woven, fabric-like finish.
- This sturdy paper offers a unique non-glossy look enhanced with a subtle, woven linen finish.
Full color on both sides of the sheet. This option can reproduce the range of colors you see in a typical photograph out of the standard 4 printing colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Typical examples of this are magazine covers and high-end catalogs.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and black on the back. A typical example of this is a flyer.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back. A typical example of this is a poster.
AQ 1 Side
AQ is short for Aqueous Coating. This is a semi-gloss, environmentally friendly, water-based coating applied to the front of the printed piece. It provides additional gloss and protection, and it can be written on with a ballpoint pen.
AQ 2 Sides
AQ is short for Aqueous Coating. This is a semi-gloss, environmentally friendly, water-based coating applied over the entire front and back of the printed piece. It provides additional gloss and protection, and it can be written on with a ballpoint pen.
AQ is short for Aqueous Coating. This is a matte finish, environmentally friendly, water-based coating applied over the entire printed piece. It reduces the gloss of the printing and it can be written on with a ballpoint pen.
UV 1 Side
UV is short for Ultra Violet Light-Cured Coating. This is a high-gloss coating applied over the front of the printed piece. It is not recommended for printed material you need to write on after being produced.
UV 2 Sides
UV is short for Ultra Violet Light-Cured Coating. This is a high-gloss coating applied over the entire front and back of the printed piece. It is not recommended for products you need to write on after being printed.
UV is short for Ultra Violet Light-Cured Coating. This is a high-gloss coating applied to specific spots of your choosing. Any areas not coated Spot UV will be coated Dull Varnish.
This product can be coated with a variety of Spot UV combinations:
Spot UV 2 Sides
High-gloss coating applied to specific spots of your choosing on both the front and back of the printed piece for emphasis or as a design element. Do not put spot UV anywhere that you will need to write.
Spot UV front only, Overall UV Back
High-gloss coating applied to specific spots of your choosing on the front of the printed piece and over the entire back. Do not choose UV anywhere that you will need to write.
Overall UV coating is applied over the entire back of the printed piece. This can not be written on.
Rounded corners use extra finishing to convert regular square corners into rounded corners. Rounded corners represent 1/4 of a circle. We offer them in 4 sizes. Sizes are described by the radius of the full circle.
- 1/8″ on all 4 corners
- 1/4″ on all 4 corners
- 3/8″ on all 4 corners
- 1/2″ on all 4 corners
If you prefer rounded corners on only 1, 2, or 3 corners, please submit a custom estimate.
Shrinkwrap and Rubber Bands
Shrinkwrap is a thin, plastic wrapping designed to group the items you order into desired quantities. Additionally, it helps your order arrive in tip-top condition because it reduces rubbing during shipping. It is called “shrinkwrap” because after the plastic is placed around each bundle, it is shrunk with gentle heat for a better fit.
Orders can also be grouped using rubber bands.
- 5 per package
- 10 per package
- 25 per package
- 30 per package
- 40 per package
- 50 per package
- 75 per package
- 100 per package
Please note that if your order quantity and the number of pieces per package will result in more than 200 individually shrinkwrapped packages, your order may require an additional 1-2 days for fulfillment.
For other quantities, please submit a custom estimate.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Need a fast print quote? Call us at (949) 716-2364 or use the form below.